PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- 400g. cremini mushrooms;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 6 to 8 fresh thyme sprigs;
- coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (omit black pepper if following AIP diet)
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Add coconut oil, garlic and thyme sprigs to the bottom of an oven proof pan.
- Place the mushrooms, cap side down, on top of the thyme and garlic.
- Season the mushrooms to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from oven and baste the mushrooms with the sauce that remains in the bottom of the pan.